Monday, October 1, 2012

Turning the World YELLOW

What a wonderful day, watching my Facebook wall explode with YELLOW for National Microcephaly day.  It has taken me half the morning to download all the photos I was tagged in so that I can repost them here.  As one friend said to me, "Kate your wall looks so beautiful with everyone wearing their yellow today..such wonderful support!! ♥ :)".  It truly is.  But my favorite part of yesterday was how many times I saw a comment under one of the tagged photos by another person asking, "What's microcephaly?" followed by an explanation from the photo poster on what the day was all about.  Folks is getting educated, people!  That's what it's all about!  Thank you so much for loving our girl and her friends as much as we do. xoxoxoxo


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment