Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gratitude

Every year, the yellow spreads a little further.  Below are the pictures from Microcephaly Awareness Day 2014 in which I was tagged on social media.  There were 121.  And I know my micro friends had many more from their friends and family.  I only share the ones in which I was tagged, I do not presume further than that :).

We cannot express what this outpouring of support means for our stamina and morale as special needs families.  Thank you, everyone, for another great year!













































1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for pregnancy clothes then I would definitely recommend My Tummy. The clothes are made in Europe with pregnancy safe dyes and they have some really lovely designs, especially the new summer stuff. They have maternity dresses that turn into breastfeeding dresses, along with actual nursing clothes, and maternity skirts too which can be hard to find. They're definitely worth checking out, and let me know if you do!

    ReplyDelete